Covid 19 update
It is no secret that the COVID-19 pandemic has quickly and drastically changed people’s lives across the globe. But this doesn’t mean productivity or creativity needs to stall.
Due to Covid 19, all in-person group events have been cancelled, but join our virtual executive peer group for information and support during these extraordinary times. FEES HAVE BEEN WAIVED so we can help as many small business owners survive the pandemic and be stronger on the other side.
If you would like to join a group of like-minded successful business owners to brainstorm how to survive and thrive then Email us your name and phone number and we will send you an invite, or if you want to make this a private work session* for your company call us at 866-488-7009 today!
Virtual Meeting DETAILS
The coronavirus pandemic is affecting small businesses in a variety of ways. From loss of business to remote work, things are changing fast during the COVID-19 outbreak and businesses are being forced to adapt. Socius Business Advisors are working to bring you the best resources and information to help you navigate this challenging time.
Some of the many things we will be discussing:
- Safeguarding your facility
- Educating your customers on what you are doing to keep them safe
- Educating your employees to reduce the spread
- Enlisting vendors for help
- Scenario planning
- Managing cash flow
- Looking for opportunities
- Looking ahead…discuss with fellow business owners actions they have taken and what they see ahead.
Who should attend VIRTUAL MEETINGS?
- Business Owners, CEOs & Presidents of companies seeking advice; looking for emotional support; and wanting to grow their businesses.
- Waived due to th COVID Pandemic. We are all in this together.
Note: Fees for the Executive Peer Group have been waived. For private sessions ask about our fee schedule.
SOCIUS BUSINESS ADVISORS (link www.sociusba.com) is a leadership coaching and consulting firm headquartered in the greater Chicago area, with advisors in Atlanta, Philadelphia, Denver, and Hong Kong and serving clients around the globe. The Socius Business Advisor Business Center is dedicated to helping private and family businesses ranging from startup to $300 million become better leaders and grow their companies.